COUACH is concerned about the rights of individuals, particularly with regard to automated processing and in a desire for transparency with its customers, and has implemented a policy covering all such processing, the purposes pursued by the latter as well as the means of action available to individuals so that they can best exercise their rights.
For further information on the protection of personal data: we invite you to consult the website: https://www.cnil.fr/
Continued use of this site constitutes unreserved acceptance of the following terms and conditions of use.
Article I – Legal information
1.1 Site (hereinafter referred to as “the site”):
1.2 Publisher (hereinafter referred to as “the publisher”):
COUACH SAS with a capital of 12054 000 €
whose head office is located: Rue de l’Yser 33470 Gujan-Mestras
represented by NISSIMA 4 in his capacity as President
registered with the RCS of Bordeaux 511791410
phone number: 0556223550
e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
1.3 Host (hereinafter referred to as “the host”):
couach.com is hosted by Clamentis SARL, whose registered office is located at 191 route de jussy 74140 SCIEZ
Article 2 – Access to the site
Access to and use of the site is reserved for strictly personal use. You undertake not to use this site and the information or data contained therein for commercial purposes: political, advertising and for any form of commercial solicitation, in particular the sending of unsolicited e-mails.
Article 3 – Site content
All trademarks, photographs: texts, comments: illustrations, animated or still images: video sequences, sounds, as well as all computer applications that could be used to operate this site and more generally all elements reproduced or used on the site are protected by the laws in force under intellectual property.
They are the full and complete property of the publisher or its partners. Any reproduction, representation, use or adaptation: in any form whatsoever, of all or part of these elements, including computer applications, without the prior written consent of the publisher, is strictly prohibited. The fact that the publisher does not initiate proceedings as soon as he becomes aware of these unauthorized uses does not constitute acceptance of these uses and waiver of prosecution.
Article 4 – Site management
For the proper management of the site the publisher may at any time:
- Suspend, interrupt or limit access to all or part of the site, reserve access to the site, or to certain parts of the site, to a specific category of Internet users;
- delete any information that may disrupt its operation or contravene national or international laws
- suspend the site in order to make updates.
Article 5 – Responsibilities
The publisher cannot be held liable in the event of a failure: difficulty failure or interruption of operation, preventing access to the site or one of its functionalities.
The equipment used to connect to the site you use is under your sole responsibility. You must take all appropriate measures to protect your equipment and your own data, including from Internet virus attacks. You are also solely responsible for the sites and data you visit.
The publisher cannot be held responsible in the event of legal proceedings against you:
- as a result of the use of the site or any service accessible via the Internet;
- due to your failure to comply with these general terms and conditions.
The publisher is not liable for any damage caused to you, third parties and/or your equipment as a result of your connection or use of the site and you waive any claim against it as a result.
If the publisher were to be the subject of an amicable or legal procedure because of your use of the site, he could turn against you to obtain compensation for all the damages: sums: convictions and costs that could result from this procedure.
Article 6 – Hypertext links
The setting up by users of any hypertext links to all or part of the site is strictly prohibited without the prior written consent of the publisher.
The publisher is free to refuse this authorization without having to justify its decision in any way whatsoever. In the event that the publisher grants his authorization: this is in any case only temporary and may be withdrawn at any time without any obligation of justification on the part of the publisher.
Any information accessible via a link to other sites is not published by the publisher. The publisher has no rights to the content contained in the link. Any information accessible via a link to other sites is not published by the publisher. The publisher has no rights to the content contained in the link.
Article 7 – Data collection and protection
Your data are collected by COUACH
Personal data refers to any Information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (data subject); an identifiable person is one who can be identified directly or indirectly: in particular by reference to a name: an identification number or to one or more specific elements: specific to his physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity. The personal information that may be collected on the site is mainly used by the publisher to manage relations with you: and, if necessary, to process your orders.
Article 8 – Right of access, rectification and deletion of your data
In accordance with the regulations applicable to personal data, users have the following rights:
- the right of access: they can exercise their right of access: to know the personal data concerning them by writing to the e-mail address below mentioned. In this case: before the implementation of this right, the Platform may request proof of the user’s identity in order to verify its accuracy;
- the right of rectification: if the personal data held by the Platform are inaccurate, they may request that the information be updated;
- the right to delete data users may request the deletion of their personal data, in accordance with applicable data protection laws;
- the right to limit processing users may ask the Platform to limit the processing of personal data in accordance with the assumptions provided for in the DGPS the right to object to the processing of data
- users may object to their data being processed in accordance with the assumptions provided for in the DGPS;
- the right to portability: they can request that the Platform provide them with the personal data they have provided in order to transmit them to a new Platform.
You can exercise this right by contacting us at the following address:
Rue de l’Yser, 33470 Gujan-Mestras
Or by email: to the address:
All requests must be accompanied by a photocopy of a valid, signed identity document and mention the address at which the publisher may contact the applicant. The response will be sent within one month of receipt of the request. This one-month period may be extended by two months if the complexity of the request and/or the number of requests require it.
In addition, and since the law 1122016-1321 of 7 October 2016, people who so wish: have the possibility to organize the fate of their data after their death. For more information on this subject, you can consult the CNIL website: https://www.cnil.fr Users can also file a complaint with the CNIL on the CNIL website: https://www.cnil.fr
We recommend that you contact us first before filing a complaint with the CNIL, as we are at your entire disposal to resolve your problem.
Article 9 – Use of data
The purpose of the personal data collected from users is to make the Platform’s services available, improve them and maintain a secure environment. The legal basis for the processing operations is the execution of the contract between the user and the Platform. More specifically, the uses are as follows:
- access and use of the Platform by the user;
- management of the operation and optimization of the Platform
- implementation of user assistance
- verification, identification and authentication of data transmitted by the user;
- customization of services by displaying ads based on the user’s browsing history: according to their preferences;
- fraud prevention and detection: malware (malicious software) and security incident management
- management of possible disputes with users;
- sending of commercial and advertising information: according to the user’s preferences;
Article 10 – Data retention policy
The Platform keeps your data for as long as necessary to provide you with its services or assistance.
To the extent reasonably necessary or required to satisfy legal or regulatory obligations, to settle disputes: prevent fraud and abuse or enforce our terms and conditions: we may also retain some of your information if necessary, even after you have closed your account or we no longer need it for you To the extent reasonably necessary or required to satisfy legal or regulatory obligations, to settle disputes: prevent fraud and abuse or enforce our terms and conditions: we may also retain some of your information if necessary, even after you have closed your account or we no longer need it for you to provide our services.
Article 11- Sharing of personal data with third parties
Personal data may be shared with third party companies exclusively in the European Union, in the following cases:
- when the user publishes in the free comment areas of the Platform: publicly accessible information;
- when the user authorizes the website of a third party to access his data
- when the Platform uses the services of service providers to provide user support, advertising and payment services.These service providers have limited access to user data: in the context of the performance of these services, and have a contractual obligation to use them in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations on the protection of personal data;
- if required by law, the Platform may transmit data to respond to complaints against the Platform and comply with administrative and judicial procedures.
Article 12 – Commercial offers
You may receive commercial offers from the publisher. If you do not wish to do so, please click on the following link: email@example.com
Your data may be used by the publisher’s partners for commercial prospecting purposes, if you do not wish to, please click on the following link: firstname.lastname@example.org
If, when consulting the site, you access personal data, you must refrain from collecting any unauthorised use and any act that may constitute an infringement of the privacy or reputation of individuals. The publisher declines all responsibility in this respect. The data are stored and used for a period of time in accordance with the legislation in force.
Article 13 – Cookies
What is a “cookie”?
A “Cookie” or tracer is an electronic file deposited on a terminal (computer, smartphone tablet,…) and read for example when consulting a website, reading an e-mail, installing or using software or a mobile application, regardless of the type of terminal used (source: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-traceurs-que-dit-la-loi).
While browsing this site, “cookies” from the company responsible for the site concerned and/or third party companies may be placed on your device.
When you first browse this site, a banner explaining the use of “cookies” will appear.
From then on, by continuing navigation: the customer and/or prospect will be deemed to have been informed and to have accepted the use of the said “cookies”. The consent given shall be valid for a period of thirteen (13) months. The user has the possibility to disable cookies from his browser settings.
All information collected will only be used to track the volume, type and configuration of traffic using this site to develop its design and layout and for other administrative and planning purposes and more generally to improve the service we offer you.
The following cookies are present on this site:
Google Cookies :
- Google analytics: allows you to measure the site’s audience
- Google tag manager: facilitates the implementation of tags on pages and allows you to manage Google tags;
- Google Adsense: Google’s advertising agency using YouTube websites or videos as a support for its ads
- Google Dynamic Remarketing: allows you to offer dynamic advertising based on previous searches
- Google Adwords Conversion: a tool for tracking ad campaigns;
- DoubleClick: Google’s advertising cookies to deliver banners.
The lifetime of these cookies is thirteen months.
For more information on the use, management and deletion of “cookies for any type of browser, we invite you to consult the following link: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-les-outils-pour-les-maitriser.
Article 14 – Photographs and representation of products
The photographs of products, accompanying their description: are not contractual and do not bind the publisher.
Article 15 – Applicable law
These conditions of use of the site are governed by French law and subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of the publisher’s registered office: subject to a specific attribution of jurisdiction arising from a particular legal or regulatory text.
Article 16 – Equality Man / Woman
Couach Naval Shipyard CNC publish a rating of 66/100 for the year 2019 (01/01/2019 – 31/12/2019)
The Couach group is particularly committed to promoting women in the workplace and developing female talent. The Group is also supporting the UN Women’s Empowerment Principles, which offer guidance for business on how to empower women in the workplace, marketplace and community.
Article 17 – Contact us
If you have any questions: information about the products presented on the site or about the site itself, you can leave a message at the following address: email@example.com